- Recleaned shelled corn.
- Recleaned cracked corn.
Heavy Northern Oats
- Recleaned Heavy Northern Oats from Western Canada.
- Heat Processed Soybeans.
- Electric Heat: More even and higher digestibility than flame-roasted soybeans.
- Standard Soybean Meal.
- Soybean Hulls, used as a great source of fiber.
- Pelleted for ease-of-handling and better palatability.
- Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles.
Oats Replacer Pellets
- A complete pellet containing soybean hulls, wheat middlings, and alfalfa meal.
- Formulated to nearly mimic the nutrition profile of oats.
- Designed to be used as an economical oats replacer when the price of oats is high.
- Can be used to replace oats pound-for-pound in diets for any species where oats are fed, including horses, cattle, sheep, and goats.
- Can also be used as an oats stretcher, replacing a portion of the oats in a diet.
12% All-Stock Pellets
- Pelleted all-stock feed designed to be fed to cattle, horses, sheep, and goats.
- Pelleted for reduced sorting and fewer flies.
- Feed 0.5 to 1.5 pounds per 100 pounds of body weight to cattle, horses, and nannies/goat does. Feed good quality hay or pasture at all times. Feeding to male goats or sheep is not recommended. Provide clean, fresh water at all times.